Monday, October 7, 2019

How??

First Skype of the new term. A brief few minutes in the security queue of an American airport. I don't remember which one. Then almost a whole hour one morning in San Diego. The fear's beginning to set in. How am I going to get this done, when I'm constantly on the move? This tourbus has an upstairs lounge, away from the engine, so is not so loud. It's the middle of the night, just me and the driver awake.

I'm already worried about what I'm to investigate. Ideas may come, but they may come too late. I'm interested in many things, but not sure they would be worthy of investigation at this level. I remember feeling at sea at the beginning of last term and then I finally got a handle on it. Hopefully that will come.

Just searched for this blog on my phone and realised I hadn't actually posted it. It seemed too short, shallow and unfinished. All I can do right now is read and think. Hopefully help will soon be at hand, or enlightenment will descend from wherever it now resides.

No comments:

Post a Comment